You own all of the data you add to the system. You can cancel it at any time. We will NEVER access your data!
Basic Account Terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid e-mail address, and any other information requested in order to complete the registration process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple persons is not permitted. You may create separate accounts for as many people as necessary.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. OnePlan.me cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any other User ("Spam")
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account. While OnePlan.me prohibits such conduct and content on the Service, you understand and agree that OnePlan.me cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- Your use of the Service is at your solely risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only available via e-mail (average response rate is 1-4 hours).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, OnePlan.me, or any other OnePlan.me Service.
- You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of OnePlan.me.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any OnePlan.me customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited e-mail, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by OnePlan.me) of other OnePlan.me customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- OnePlan.me does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that OnePlan.me shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if OnePlan.me has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and Services resulting from any goods, data, information or Services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; or (v) any other matter relating to the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- OnePlan.me claims no intellectual property rights over the Content provided by our Users. Any intellectual property rights in the material in your profile and in the uploaded Content belong solely to you (or your licensors). You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- OnePlan.me undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit OnePlan.me to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Claims can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Termination
- All of your data will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- OnePlan.me, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other OnePlan.me Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. OnePlan.me reserves the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Services
- OnePlan.me reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- OnePlan.me shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.